Participation to conferences, seminars, invitations
Members of the project have presented their published articles at conferences. The reader can refer to the bibliography to obtain the corresponding list. We list below all other talks given in seminars or summer schools.
– A geometric knowledge-based coarse-grained scoring potential for structure prediction evaluation ; J.Bernauer, INRIA-NIH meeting, June 2009.
– Computational Structural Biology:Periodic Triangulations for Molecular Dynamics ; J.Bernauer, Workshop "Subdivide and tile: Triangulating spaces for understanding the world", organized in Leiden (Netherlands), 16-20 November, 2009. See: http://www.lorentzcenter.nl/lc/web/2009/357/info.php3?wsid=357 .
– Geometric techniques for the inference and the assessment of macro-molecular complexes ; F. Cazals, IGBMC Strasbourg, September 2009.
– Geometric representations of protein complexes and assemblies: an excursion across scales ; F. Cazals, INRIA - NIH meeting, June 2009.
– Models and algorithms for the description of macro-molecular interactions ; F. Cazals Workshop Industry Challenges in Geometric Modeling, CAD, and Simulation; Darmsdadt, March 2009.
The ABS seminar
The following people gave invited talks within the scope of the workshop Flexibility in biological recognition organized by J. Bernauer and F. Cazals:
– A. Carbone, Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
– P. Chakrabarti, Bose Institute, Kolkata, India
– O. Corby, INRIA, Sophia Antipolis, France
– J. Cortes, LAAS, Toulouse, France
– S. Fiorucci, Univ. of Nice, France
– J. Janin, Univ. Paris-Sud, Orsay, France
– R. Lavery, IBCP, Lyon, France
– M. Levitt, Stanford University, USA
– E. Lindahl, Stockholm University, Sweden
– A. Poupon, INRA, Tours, France
– C. Prevost, IBPC, Paris, France
– S. Redon, INRIA, Grenoble, France
– C. Robert, Univ. Paris-Sud, Orsay, France
– M. Spagnuolo, CNR/IMATI, Genova, Italy
The ABS seminar featured presentations from the following visiting scientists:
– Olivier Gibaru, Arts & Métiers ParisTech – Lille, France
– Olivier Lichtarge, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas, USA
– Natasa Przulj, Imperial College London, Dpt of Computing, UK
ABS has hosted the following scientists:
– For the Équipe Associée GNAPI collaboration, Michael Levitt visited ABS in Sophia in March for the FMR2009 Workshop. Adelene Sim, PhD candidate at Stanford University, visited J.Bernauer in the AMIB team for two weeks in October. She is working in collaboration on RNA folding knowledge-based force-fields.
– J. Bernauer was appointed member of the CUMIR in INRIA Sophia Antipolis for 2009. She had to resign as she was moving on September 1st, 2009.
– J. Bernauer is member of the "Groupe de Travail Stockage" at INRIA Sophia Antipolis in 2009.